Sunday, May 27, 2007

Week 1 and 2 Create Blog and Add Avatar

Finally, I am going to start this project. I forgot my google password, so I had to ask google for help. Right off the bat, I will have to use habit #3, View Problems as Challenges. Google mailed the passwordto my school e-mail account. Wouldn't you know the district server has been down all weekend so I am unable to access my account. I decided to practice Habit 7 1/2, Play- Be Curious. I played. I had a great time practicing this habit. I have it down pat. Wow, two of the
7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners used and I have only just begun.


I decided it would be better to use my home e-mail account because this is where I will be working on this project. Who has time to type a complete sentence at work?

I have always considered myself a lifelong learner. Everything I do seems to be beyond me. I am always trying to figure out the next new thing.

The most challenging habit for me will be #6, Use Technology to Your Advantage. Anyone who could see my computer desktop and word files would understand why. I am certain that I have the best of the best wesites for every subject. I just can't locate them when I need them.
'Til next time, work, play read!

libladylib

3 comments:

Libladylib said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0 -- your blog has the first winged avatar. How fun!

You may want to check the section on "Weekly tips" from time to time.
Enjoy!

JT said...

I love your Avatar!!!