Monday, May 28, 2007

Week 3 Added picture from my computer

I am really dreading this week at school. All the library
books checked out (3,500) are due back in. Next week all
the textbooks are due back in (over 6,000). UCKKKK

But wait, Lifelong Learning Habit #3, View Problems as a
Challenge, comes in to play. It will really be a stretch for me to say how lucky I am to get my exercise while I work.

This weekend has really proved a challenge to me. Flickr
has not been easy. I still have much to learn. I haven't
even begun Flickr masher. That's next.
I didn't catch on to flickr as fast as I had hoped, so I spent alot of time here.

4 comments:

IrmaPince said...

I love your sense of humor, especially about the close of school (my least favorite time of year). I tell my TA's that adults have to pay big membership fees to athletic clubs to get as much exercise as I am giving them free of charge. They don't think I'm funny.

Queen of Hearts said...

So is that really your library floor...please say yes...if not it is mine!

Unknown said...

Oh my God! If that is your library, you deserve a huge raise. Lifting all of those books is NOT good for you!

Unknown said...

Go LIBLADYLIB!