Sunday, June 10, 2007

Week 5 Thing #12 Rollyo (finally)


Finally, here is my Rollyo search. I can see how this will be useful in getting the websites organized much better. I still want to see the difference between Rollyo and Delicious. They may be nothing alike and may not even serve the same purpose. I will find that out soon.

I was not able to add the Rollyo icon to my tool bar. I do want to start using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer, but will have to wait until I change change my favorites. Time is what I am always short on. Everything takes time.

2 comments:

Libladylib said...

I will try to turn off the fireworks tomorrow. They drive me crazy. I know I can do more with Rollyo now that I finally figured it out.
Is it possible to add an icon to the Internet Explorer toolbar? I tried dragging it. I'll try with Mozilla.

IrmaPince said...

I haven't tried putting on my toolbar. I added to my school webpage search area.