Saturday, June 16, 2007

Week 6 Tagging, Folksonomies & Technorati

yahoo imageswebclass1Gened


The first thing we are supposed to do in this task is watch a 12 minute video on del.icio.us.

The link that takes us there, takes us to an error message. This blog is on hold because the bandwidth has been exceeded. Please contact your blog provider. I did e-mail the person in the Help box. I will spend a bit of time seeing if I can figure it out without the video.

Hopefully, this will be fixed soon. I can't wait to see how I can use del.icio.us both at school and home.

2 comments:

IrmaPince said...

Two things to try:
1- talk with your district IT manager and explain your are taking a web 2.0 course and need more bandwidth.
2- Try to work from a public library, home or Internet café -- many are not able to work from school because of current filtering policies or inadequate bandwidth.

Libladylib said...

I reset my security settings and now I will be able to get the video. No more excuses for slacking.
Libladylib