Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week 6 (pre)Thing 13

I finally got the del.icio.us video to play on my computer. The problem was in the settings on my computer, but I really have no idea where. I just kept changing things until it worked. Now, I am so enthralled in Library Thing, Technorati, and Del.icio.us that I haven't had time to post. I have watched at least 5-6 videos on web2 that have been great. I got stuck on Joyce Valenza's blog, then realized she is the one that created LM_NET wikispaces. Everywhere I search comes up with this lady's name. Springfield Virtual Libary, again Joyce Valenza. Sometimes, I wonder where these people come from? I want her to conduct a seminar in Orange County, California so we can see her. She will probably be on second life before I even figure second life out. Web2 ,defined by wikipedia, is overtaking my life. I had to catch up with web1 in order to understand web2.

The nings I joined are now producing e-mails sent to me asking to be my friend. This is pretty weird for me as I do not know what that entails. Do I have to join certain friends to comment or ? I suppose I will accept and see what it is about.

2 comments:

JoyceValenza said...

Welcome aboard! Happy to see you on our Ning and around the school library 2.0 universe.

joyce

IrmaPince said...

Wow, you even got a comment from Joyce.
These are all my favorite tools. I hope you can find great ways to use them at school. Don't forget to share any of those ideas with all of us on the curriculum wiki http://calcurriculum.pbwiki.com/