Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Week 6 Thing 13, Del.icio.us

istockphoto..PaintedHearts.freetoall


I love del.icio.us! I spent most of the evening last night as well as most of today exporting and tagging all my favorites in Internet Explorer to delicious and tagging them. Then to Mozilla Firefox to import all the delicious bookmarks. I love the tags. What an easy way to find your info fast!I am going to try this with my school files. I have folders inside folders and it is so unorganized. I still want to investigate the links in de.licio.us. I didn't see where they are, so will investigate HELP.

In Mozilla today, I discovered BlogRovr. I will check it out more when I get to Technorati. I really like Mozilla better than Internet Explorer, but I have always used IE. I think I just may switch to Mozilla all the time.

I will definetely use del.icio.us daily! AND, to think I can access it from any computer. GENIUS!!!

4 comments:

Marie Slim said...

I LOVE your blog and your Avatar! I too live in Y.L. I'm in charge of a high school library. I've been keeping up with your CSLA 2.0 postings (inspiration).

I too LOVE Joyce Valenza. She is my idol.

Marie Slim said...

More...Thanks for the comments on my blog (libraryslim)! How funny, libladylib, I just posted a comment to your page, turn to mine and find you've posted to mine! I used to subscribe to LM_NET (I love Peter Milbury too - one of my professors and friends), but I've been off it for a while. I find CALIB keeps me busy enough. And I just subscribed to Joyce's blog, so thanks for that too! I'm going to look at your Rollyo post for inspiration!

IrmaPince said...

Glad you found delicious a tasty treat. I too think it is one of the best kept secrets in the 2.0 world. It is sooooo handy. Now to find the time to do all my favorites/bookmarks.

Joan Tracy said...

I have resisited del.icio.us, but have to say I may have been wrong. As with anything, it takes a little effort to get organized, but I am slowly organizing my very cluttered bookmarks. And I like the added bonus of other people's input.