Friday, July 27, 2007

Special thanks to Jackie S.

Jackie,
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I can't believe it! I have been looking for a tutorial on second life that I saw a month ago. I failed to save it then. I have spent numerous hours searching for it. I've tried every combination possible. Then ,I post on this blog that I couldn't find my favorite video. Jackie S from the CSLA team knew what what I was talking about. I am sooo thankful. Jackie, if you read this, THANKS!!!! You have no idea how badly I wanted to rewatch this video. I appreciate your help. www.vbpresenter.com/kbeedon/chrisduke
This has so much information on second life. I'm still not sure if I will do it or not. It is quite interesting, but not sure I would be interested.
All this Web 2 , Web3, and now even talk of Web4 is mind boggling.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Glad you like the Second Life programs. I work with school, public, and academic librarians and try to stay on top of all the issues and trends. If you are interested in learning more about SL in academic libraries, you may want to attend a September 12 CARL Workshop on "Next Generation Libraries." See http://www.carl-acrl.org/CARLIT-North/carlnit.html

Enjoy!
- Jackie S
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

Anonymous said...

I go to see each day a few sites and websites to read content, but this website gives feature based writing.


Here is my homepage ... polaris atv deals ()